We are recruiting for a full-time training coordinator to join our admin team based in Cardenden, Fife.
We are looking for someone who is very experienced with an extensive administrative background. Experience in a learning & development role is preferable but not essential. The candidate must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a passion for providing excellent customer service in a growing and dynamic business.
This is a very responsible position which requires strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail. The applicant must be able to work on their own initiative and be confident in their abilities.
The training coordinator will work with our training manager. Some of their duties will include:
- Support and coordinate the delivery of training courses
- Diary management
- Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies and best practices
- Take and process bookings
- Produce and send joining instructions
- Liaise with new and longstanding customers
- Provide accurate information and advice on training requirements
- Create quotes
- Coordinate the use of training materials, resources and equipment
- Apply for, and create certification
- Provide support to trainers, assessors and learners
- Support with the creation of new training courses / materials
- Support with the delivery of centre qualifications including registration and certification
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that the candidate has at least 3 years experience working in a very busy and responsible position. Full training will be given. Excellent IT skills and a full working knowledge of the MS Office suite is essential, along with the ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
How to apply
Get in touch! Give us a call on 01592 720033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
10th March 2023