Aim of course
Our vehicle banksman training course will provide candidates with an understanding of a safe system of work to be adopted when vehicles are being manoeuvred within the workplace.
To minimise the risk of accidents and ultimately reduce incidents that may cause injury to personnel and damage to property, vehicles and equipment.
- Health & Safety regulations
- The causes and costs of accidents
- Internal company procedures regarding manoeuvring
- Roles and responsibilities of the banksman / signaller and drivers
- Risk assessment
- Vehicle familiarisation
- Other considerations, ground conditions, proximity hazards, other vehicles
- Understanding and confirming signs and signals to be used
On successful completion of this vehicle banksman training course candidates will be issued with the following certification:
- CTA (Camilla Training Aspects) certificate
We are an ITA approved centre. Get in touch to find out how you can use your £200 ITA grant towards the cost of this course. Contact us