Our SSSTS course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities
It is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
This is a CITB Site Safety Plus certified course therefore you will receive a CITB SSP certificate on successful completion of this course.
We are an ITA approved centre. Get in touch to find out how you can use your £200 ITA grant towards the cost of this course.