Aim of course
To provide candidates with a knowledge and understanding of the safety procedures and precautions before and during excavation work.
- Identification of symbols
- Interpretation of utility maps
- Transferring information
- Review of HSG 47 – Avoiding danger from underground services
- Common types of underground apparatus
- Support of apparatus in open excavations
- Use of cable and pipe locators
1 Day – 2 sessions
Our small tools courses can be delivered at our training centre in Cardenden, or at our customer premises where site specifications can be met. For further information please get in touch
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with the following certification:
- CTA (Camilla Training Aspects) certificate
We are an ITA approved centre. Get in touch to find out how you can use your £200 ITA grant towards the cost of this course.