Organisations have a legal duty to put in place suitable arrangements to manage health and safety.
As a minimum you should have:
- A written health and safety policy (if you employ 5 of more people)
- Suitable and sufficient assessment of the risks to anyone who could be affected by organisations activities
- Access to competent health and safety advice
- Providing employees with information about the risks in the workplace
- Instruction and training for employees on how to deal with the risks
- Ensuring there is adequate and appropriate supervision
- Consulting with employees about their risks at work
Our consultants can work with you to create an innovative health, safety and environmental programme.
We can offer both the strategic and operational requirements of modern business to help you create an innovative health and safey and environmental programme.
We have many years experience of working with various types and sizes of companies throughout multi industries.
Our primary health, safety and environmental advisory service includes:
- System development and implementation
- Programme development and implementation
- Audits and action planning
- Contractor approval programmes
- Regulatory identification and evaluation of compliance
- Adverse event reporting and investigation
- Emergency action planning
- In-house advisory service
Contact us for further information