Aim of courses
Our harness and fall arrest course will give candidates the basic knowledge and skills required for the safe selection, use and inspection of harness and line.
- Use of manufacturers handbook
- Locate, identify major components of the harness / fall arrest and their functions
- Safety checks
- Selection of suitable types of harness / fall arrest
- Use of PPE
- Correct fitting and removal of safety harness / fall arrest
- End of work inspections
- Environmental considerations
- Storage of harness / fall arrest
On successful completion of this course candidates can be issued with either of the following certification:
- NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) card
- CTA (Camilla Training Aspects) certificate.
We are an ITA approved centre. Get in touch to find out how you can use your £200 ITA grant towards the cost of this course.