Word Level 3
In Microsoft Word Level 2, you gained the skills to work with more complex business documents and automate tasks. If you work with lengthy documents, collaborate with others, or create forms, this course will show you how to use Word efficiently to accomplish these tasks.
Microsoft Word enables you to do more than simple word processing. It can be used to collaborate on complicated documents and manage how the documents are accessed and distributed. Advanced features of Word enable you to revise, manage, and secure your business documents.
This course is intended for delegates who create and work with lengthy documents, collaborate with others on documents, and create forms in Microsoft Word.
Delegates should be able to use Microsoft Office Word to create, edit, format, save, and print business documents that contain text, tables, and graphics.
Use a web browser and an email program.
A basic understanding of how worksheets and presentations work.
Delegates should also hold equivalent knowledge to the level of our Microsoft Word
Level 1; and
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Collaborate on documents
- Add reference marks and notes
- Make long documents easier to use
- Secure a document
- Work with forms
Lesson 1: Collaborating on Documents
- Topic 1A: Modify User Information
- Topic 1B: Share a Document
- Topic 1C: Compare Document Changes
- Topic 1D: Review a Document
- Topic 1E: Merge Document Changes
- Topic 1F: Review Tracked Changes
- Topic 1G: Coauthor Documents
Lesson 2: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- Topic 2A: Add Captions
- Topic 2B: Add Cross-References
- Topic 2C: Add Bookmarks
- Topic 2D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 2E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic 2F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 3: Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Topic 3A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Topic 3B: Insert an Index
- Topic 3C: Insert a Table of Contents
- Topic 3D: Insert an Ancillary Table
- Topic 3E: Manage Outlines
- Topic 3F: Create a Master Document
Lesson 4: Securing a Document
- Topic 4A: Suppress Information
- Topic 4B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic 4C: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Topic 4D: Restrict Document Access
Lesson 5: Forms
- Topic 5A: Create Forms
- Topic 5B: Manipulate Forms