Winching and recovery
Aim of course
To provide candidates with an overview of which work activities carry risk of injury from working at height. The course helps candidates to identify and minimise risks and to identify their responsibilities under the Working at Height Regulations 2005.
- Health & Safety regulations
- Working at Height regulations 2005 (WAHR)
- What is working at height
- Risk assessment
- Selection and use of work equipment
- Rescue plans
- Reporting procedures
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with one of the following certification:
- NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
- CTA (Camilla Training Aspects) certificate
We are approved by ILA Scotland and you can use your ILA funding towards the cost of this course.