Plant Manager Safety Training Scheme (PMSTS)
There are two courses specifically for plant managers
- Plant managers safety training scheme (PMSTS)
- Plant managers safety training scheme refresher course
This course is for your if you’re considering, or already have, responsibilities for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff e.g. plant managers, plant instructors, plant inspectors, workshop managers, project managers
It covers all the relevant legislation affecting safe working in the construction plant industry, civil engineering and building industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation to control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture within the workforce.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Implement all health, safety , welfare and environmental legislation affecting your work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- State your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
This is a Construction Skills Awards certified course therefore you will receive a CSkills Awards certificate on successful completion of this course.
We are approved by ILA Scotland and you can use your ILA funding towards the cost of this course.