Aim of course
To provide candidates with the knowledge and practical skills involved in safe manual handling.
- Manual handling statistics
- Anatomy of the spine
- Reducing the risk
- Manual handling aids
- Lifting capacities
- Good handling techniques for lifting
- Good handling techniques for pushing
- Team handling
- Practical sessions
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued certification from either of the following:
- NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) card
- CTA (Camilla Training Aspects) certificate
We are approved by ILA Scotland and you can use your ILA funding towards the cost of this course.