Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness (HAS)
This course is for you if you’re considering, or are already working within the construction and civil engineering industry.
The course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers you individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
This is a Construction Skills Awards certified course therefore you will receive a CSkills Awards certificate on successful completion of this course.
We are approved by ILA Scotland and you can use your ILA funding towards the cost of this course.