This course is for you if you’re considering, or are already working within the construction and civil engineering industry.
The Achieving behavioural change course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers individual’s and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
You will receive a CTA in-house certification for this course which is valid for 3 years.
We are approved by ITA Scotland. Get in touch to see how your can use your ITA funding £200 grant towards this course.