Aim of course
To provide learners with the skills and knowledge to deal with a person having a heart attack or cardiac arrest. It meets the recommendations from the HSE covering the provision and use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in the workplace. It is suitable for all first aiders and people who come into contact with individuals in risk of suffering with a cardiac arrest.
- Basic life support requirements
- Life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines
- Post-resuscitation procedures
- Basic user maintenance and troubleshooting problems with an automated external defibrillator
- Safe use of an automated external defibrillator
First Aid courses at Camilla Training can either be delivered at our training centre in Cardenden, Fife, or at our customer premises providing specifications can be met. For further information please get in touch.
First Aid Course certification
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with Qualsafe certification.